Dear Sir,
I have recently reinstalled Windows XP on my PC, having Intel D945GCNL motherboard. When I am installing the Drivers all the Drivers are installed normally but Audio Drivers are not installing from the Driver CD, it gives a message that the audio failed to install. Please let me know what could be the problem and how to rectify that.
With Regards.
Yours Truly,
Pradeep Kumar Mathur

E-mail ID: mathurpradeep48@gmail.com

I could not understand the message

'The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters'.
Please explain.
Thanks

I could not understand the message

'The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters'.
Please explain.
Thanks

it simply means you need to type something into the message box .

pleas dont post your email again ,we keep all help on the forum

as for you problem it could be a number of thing ,wrong drive ,it didn't detect your audio device ,you changed you audio device perhaps ,try the latest driver found here .
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Desktop+Boards&ProductLine=Intel%C2%AE+945+Express+Chipset+Family+Boards&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Desktop+Board+D945GCNL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.