i have one desktop with gigabit motherboard.i installed two operating system one windows7 and linux.after installation complete when booting to os selection, i coudn't select os which i want windows7 or linux.witch time key board doesn't working to select os.so every time logon to windows7.unable to logon to linux.when installing time os after press F12 the seletion which i want first booting cdrom or hard disk which coudn't select with keyboard. how can i resolve this problem?

i have one desktop with gigabit motherboard.i installed two operating system one windows7 and linux.after installation complete when booting to os selection, i coudn't select os which i want windows7 or linux.witch time key board doesn't working to select os.so every time logon to windows7.unable to logon to linux.when installing time os after press F12 the seletion which i want first booting cdrom or hard disk which coudn't select with keyboard. how can i resolve this problem?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.