Hello there!

I was a computer Engineering student form Philippines and probably in our subject Computer Architecture, i was having a difficult time in dealing with SAP 1 Architecture. Can anyone explain me the functions of every module in this SAP 1? or give some links or lecture videos where i can better understand it?

1.) T - states
2.) ALU
3.) Program Counter
4.) Controller/Sequencer

Any suggestions and ideas will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.:)

Recommended Answers

I'm not familiar with this architecture, assuming you mean some sort of computer architecture, and not the SAP ERP software system, or Statutory Option Pay, or Resource Letter SAP-1 on Subatomic Particles, or ...

So, please be more specific about what you mean, and provide some links to relevant …

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

I'm not familiar with this architecture, assuming you mean some sort of computer architecture, and not the SAP ERP software system, or Statutory Option Pay, or Resource Letter SAP-1 on Subatomic Particles, or ...

So, please be more specific about what you mean, and provide some links to relevant articles, etc. Example: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_SAP_1_architecture

What i mean here is the SAP (Simple as Possible) Computer Architecture

Have you try searching google before posting here. If you did that, you might get all your answers in a few minutes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.