Hi guys, i have a emergent problem for my iphone 4.
My old computer crashed. I now need to sync my iphone to a new computer. How can I do this when the iphone is only made to sync to one computer? help please!

First you need to authorize your PC with your iTunes account with iTunes if you haven't already done so. With your iPhone connected to iTunes and without syncing, at the iTunes menu bar go to File and select Transfer Purchases From - the name of your iPhone.

First you need to authorize your PC with your iTunes account with iTunes if you haven't already done so. With your iPhone connected to iTunes and without syncing, at the iTunes menu bar go to File and select Transfer Purchases From - the name of your iPhone.
Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a article about How to transfer or sync iPhone to new computer, which included transferring iPhone contents to computer/iTunes.
Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

itunes.
also look at sync settings on your phone, delete anything referencing your old computer.
its not a "once and done" deal. you can change sync devices.

Settings of the iTunes and your computer. Change everything you can change with your iTUnes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.