im trying to reformat my pc, i get a message saying no emulation and then it boots up,what can it be, i also keep getting a bebugging message. HELP.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Please explain exactly how you are trying to reformat your disk. As much detail as possible or we can't help.

seem like you are trying to format the HDD from within the operating system ,right???????? this will not work as Suspishio stated, give a little more info

Actually, that might be a BAD idea, confusertech. I'm sure the program works great, but first, we should probably make sure that formatting is what (he) actually wants/needs to do.

Ralph55: What kind of computer are you using? Dell, HP, Gateway, or was it a custom build? What OS do you have and what kind of restore software are you using (like system restore CDs or a Windows XP install CD)? Are you sure you want to reformat your system's main hard drive, or are you having another issue?

(Let's not jump the gun and tell (him) to kill (his) hard drive until we know more. Not everyone that comes here is as up on the tech as we are. :) )

Ralph55, did you ever get your problem resolved? If so, please let me know what happened and mark the thread as "solved" (there's a link below the last post). If not, please let me know what you tried so I can try again.

Ralph55, did you ever get your problem resolved? If so, please let me know what happened and mark the thread as "solved" (there's a link below the last post). If not, please let me know what you tried so I can try again.

Just YOU, or the rest of us?

I apologize...I misspoke. I did mean, in fact, everyone.

...don't hurt me...

:p

...don't hurt me...

:p

You da man wid de gun! (Tx)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.