This is the error i get when i try to get into the internet

Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Then they say something about the vnetusbr.sys file, i don't know what is it though
I heard from other forums i seeked help from that it is a network driver's file
can anyone tell me what is wrong with my computer?? it happened recently when i tried to download wow using blizzard downloader
And it keeps happening ever since
here are my specs

AMD Athlon64 3500+
2X1gb Kingston ddr2-533 Memory
Asus geforce 7600GT graphics
Compex WLU11A Network card
Asus M2NE- Mainboard
Altec lansing speakers
Razer Diamondback Mouse
Phillips 17" LCD monitor

Can anyone tell me whats wrong?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What are the numbers that appear when the BSOD occurs. Those are the crucial things when finding out why your computer is BSOD-ing.

the rest of the bsod error message like this will help us,what is WOW that you tried to download
Example===0x000000D1 (ox20000001, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0xF6EA8BBF)
Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

WoW is world of warcraft. I wanted to try that game but whenever i used the dler provided by blizzard, the whole screen hanged and the BSOD appears. After that whenever i tried to access internet, the bsod appears
Hold on let me check on that com

This is the result of the BSOD
Some tech info stuff
The error is
STOP:0X0000000D1 (0X000005EA.0X00000002,0X00000000,0XAD84573B)
Vnetusbr.sys - address AD845733 base AT AD842000,Datestamp 3fd6523f)

This is wad i get

this may be nothing but can you open Internet Explorer ,or is that when it errors ,if you cant open it go to start control panel,go to Internet Option ,and delete temp Internet files

WoW is world of warcraft. I wanted to try that game but whenever i used the dler provided by blizzard, the whole screen hanged and the BSOD appears. After that whenever i tried to access internet, the bsod appears
Hold on let me check on that com

WoW has issues with some network cards when using the Blizzard Downloader - in some instances it will cause a BSOD. I've had to troubleshoot these issues on many occasions with my son's PC. In all cases it has been an issue with WoW and the Blizzard application and not something inherently wrong with the PC. You might want to start your research here

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21275&categoryId=2326&parentCategoryId=2316&pageNumber=1
- and -
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21075

Other issues that inherently crop up are video card settings and incompatibilities with WoW. In short if you do not have any other issues with the PC and internet downloading with the exception of WoW then the problem is most likely with WoW and Blizzard and not your PC.

Well the site i use to see what BSOD messages mean shows this:
"The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile."
Have you changed any drivers for video cards etc. recently? Have you changed your RAM over recently.
Going on what caperjack said, if this error appears with internet explorer, try using another web browser such as Firefox. If the problem continues with Firefox, and IE then it could be a malicious piece of software has entered your system. Long shot, but what anti-virus/anti-spyware do you run?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.