If someone could shead some light on this it would be great! When I do searches my browser gets redirected to monster market place and says things like www.webcry.com and jump to and redirect. I also noticed that in trend mico there is a list of ip numbers connected to the same mac address trying to access my computer is this normal? I do have a screen cap i am attaching for someone to please take a look at to see if something is there that should not be. My computer is running much slower then normal and i cant seem do a search without being redirected. I would so much appreciate some help with this because i did not want to have to reformat again. Thank you!

This sounds more like an entry that belongs in Viruses, Spyware and other Nasties forum. First follow the recommend installation of AVG by Stein http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread64411.html

Run AVG and HiJack this and post your HiJack output to the Viruses, Spyware and other Nasties forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.