hi to all.

i have a file in my usb flash drive that was accidentally cutted by my friends to his local computer. His hard disk was bad now and not detected by bios anymore, i also tried to put the hard disk to another pc but it doesnt work anymore. Meaning to say, his hd is unusable now and ready to dispose.

My question is, can I still recover my cutted files in my flash drive before? and what is the best file recovery software, may you recommend to recover that files again.

Thanks to all in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi to all.

i have a file in my usb flash drive that was accidentally cutted by my friends to his local computer. His hard disk was bad now and not detected by bios anymore, i also tried to put the hard disk to another pc but it doesnt work anymore. Meaning to say, his hd is unusable now and ready to dispose.

My question is, can I still recover my cutted files in my flash drive before? and what is the best file recovery software, may you recommend to recover that files again.

Thanks to all in advance.

You can try this http://www.flashfixers.com/ - I've used the program to recover stuff on HD(s) and flash drives

i tried it ,nice program but you will have to buy it ,demo only allows 10 files and doesn't all you to pick the 10 you want to save ,it actually found the thumb drive security file i deleted from the drive when i first bought it ,it found 219 file in total but would not show me what they were ,so even i bought if have no way of know if its going to find the file i cut to see if it would find cutted files.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.