Hi,
My windows Xp dont have iis and system restore and some other administrator tools...
I tried going to add/remove programs--add remove/windows component etc.... but no use...
Is there some other good tools with system restore functions which brings the system to a previous state....

in control panel click on the side buttons that say add windows components, on the main page you will see IIS, put a check mark, then clcik next, as for system restore you can in stall it it's installed by default maybe its turned off on your PC, right click on my computer icon, choose properties and look for the system restore tab highlight the drive you want to turn on system restore for.

It is not necassary to to turn it on for secondary drives Just turn it on for you main system Hard Drive.

Some other program you can try Acronis, Norton Ghost, and Roxio have a backup program

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.