OK here are my system specs.
Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe AMD socket AM2 Moatherboard (Bios Ver. 1802) Chipset c51xemcp55pxe
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3.01 GHz (Driver ver. 5.1.2600), 2GB of RAM
Nvidia GForce 8800GTS (Driver ver. 6.14.11.6921)
SoundMax integrated Digital HD Audio (Driver ver. 5.10.1.6110)
2 SATA hard drives

My problem is at the windows loading screen. I can never get past it but there are times where my computer does get past it. When i do get past it my computer will work fine for a little while but will eventually freeze while doing anything. I get a lot of times no responding programs. Also the driver for my integrated audio was changed because the origional one kept locking up my computer it would make all my programs non responsive after i opened them, i figured that out because afterr i disabled my audio it began working fine. But now i dont know whats causing htis problem. Please help it's driving me crazy.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

intermittent load can be either the CPU or the hard drive going bad most likely the hard drive. you want to run a disk utility to test your hard drive.

Do you get the same problem in Safe mode?
If not, this could be a driver issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.