I can not use the scroll bar at all...tried using mouse, pg up and pg dn, home, end, arrows... nothing works. This happens for all programs I have tried... explorer, word, excel... any ideas? Fixes or work-arounds would be appreciated. Thank you for your help!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

plz let me know that what is the problem to scroling the xp. with details then i can help u .
with out details how can i know what is the problem you are faceing. thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rashid Mahmood
Alcohol abuse affects millions. This site has a lot of useful information.
<a href="http://www.alcoholabusecenter.com">Alcohol Abuse</a>

My problem is that I can not scroll at all. If a file or an internet page fits on the screen, I can see it. If you have to scroll, I can't see it...because I can't scroll. This is for all the programs I have tried. I don't know how else you want me to describe the problem...........

I have no ideas on how to resolve your issue, but I do have some things you might try! First, have you tried any control testing? Use another mouse and keyboard and see if they work. If they do, its your keyboard and mouse. If they don't then it is probably a setting or a device driver. Another thing to try is plugging in your keyboard and mouse into another computer to see if the problem is with the equipment. Let us know on your progress, and good day to you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.