Hello to everyone!...

i have a problem of running some program on my computer. for example when i run "regedit" my computer will restart or shutting down automatically i think this is a virus matter... how do i fix this problem manually without using any anti virus it's because the anti virus would not even detect the virus that i have on my pc now...what kind of virus that i am facing now....how can i make everything function normally...pls help...thanks..more power to this site....

how do i fix this problem manually without using any anti virus it's because the anti virus would not even detect the virus that i have on my pc now.

this is a weird statement ,if you computer has a virus then any GOOD virus scan will detect it ,just may not have a fix for it ,now if you only have a Trojan or spyware and not a virus, then yes virus scanners will miss some Trojans/spyware ,there is a difference you know .

first thing is you need to tell people the name of the virus you think you have ,as most virus have a different function .
In my signature is a good program called malwarebytes ,get it and scan the computer .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.