Hi!

I recently changed my default system font, and everything looks really nice now except that with certain numbers, the systray clock's colon is too close to the first minute digit and it looks a little bit off.

I figure there's probably a way to mess with the registry to edit the HH:MM:SS rules to include an extra space or two to fix this, but I wouldn't begin to know where to begin looking for that particular key, nor exactly how I should edit it to make this happen, assuming it is indeed possible.

I am very computer literate, so don't be afraid to use big words, :P

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am very computer literate, so don't be afraid to use big words

That makes me shy for saying any words

By the way, what font do you use now?

Hi!

I recently changed my default system font, and everything looks really nice now except that with certain numbers, the systray clock's colon is too close to the first minute digit and it looks a little bit off.

I figure there's probably a way to mess with the registry to edit the HH:MM:SS rules to include an extra space or two to fix this, but I wouldn't begin to know where to begin looking for that particular key, nor exactly how I should edit it to make this happen, assuming it is indeed possible.

I am very computer literate, so don't be afraid to use big words, :P

it is very easy : go to Control Panel, Regional Settings, in the first tab click , near the first drop down menu the "Customize" button, then click on the "Time" tab, and then there you can change to whatever you want ... i have "HH:mm:ss tt" which displays "hour:minutes:seconds PM/AM" :)
shalom! be blessed! :)
andrei

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.