I keep getting this annoying pop up box appear whenever am browsing the web.. its only been happening since i installed the software for my sony ericson phone.. it pops up and wont load any web pages until you click cancel... it defaults to o2 mobile web 3G. I am already connected to the internet via wifi so cant understand why this keeps popping up. ive uninstalled the software but it has made no difference.

also i noticed a while ago that i have lost the windows xp standard theme from my display properties.. its not a major problem its just annoying that i have to accept the boring grey windows standard themee - under the appearance tab of the display properties window you can only choose windows classic style and not windows XP.

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Go to the Control Panel. Open Internet Options and on the Connections tab, select Never Dial a connection.

I'm not sure what's up with your Display properties; Maybe try reinstalling the video driver on your system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.