Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sittas87

Well first to help you understand it more, the phrase IRQ means 'Interrupted Request' and I would say the letter L that follows that would be short for 'Leak' meaning that there is an interrupted program request due to a memory leak. This could be because of two reasons. One is that you may have a damaged memory chip in your computer and the other reason is that you could just have a faulty program recently installed on your computer. So if you have installed any software in the past 3 weeks which is over 63MB then try uninstalling that software and see if the same error occurs. If it does then you may need to download a diagnostics program that tests your entire system for compatibility problems including the hardware. Although I don't know where to download that diagnostics program I just know of a computer repair shop that uses one and I found traces of it on my computer.

do anyone know any diagnostics program that tests your entire system for compatibility problems including the hardware???

make it easy for yourself by 'backtrackking' to your last actions.without you realising it something was done to cause this behaviour
??

thats a good start.but my actual intentions for you to try and remember what changes you made before this started to begin
??

Basically the problem has occured because one of the softwares that u have installed is incompatible with the version of windows which you have.. which may lead to problems.. Such a software or driver may make attempts to access reserved regions of memory and pose problem... look into microsoft site to get a detailed info.

like abhisdm said,it also contains hardware changes and failures.thats my reason for asking you these q's

u r so caring...^^
seemingly system restore is successful.
but i heard that my brother has encountered the blue screen again.
i hv installed a software called proactive password auditor, ll it matter?

hey vinzz
what does the blue screen of death (BSoD) read. if you can rite me the code and lets take it from there

0x000000D1 (0x719BDEE5, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x719BDEE5)

hey vinnz welcome back
youre error code indicate a posibil incompatible driver/device installation or system service thats not working well.if the BSoD (Blue screen of death) is pointing to a specific device then you should disable the it. evidently theres a device not working well or incompatible. look closely at the BSoD screen (if possible post entire BSoD here)
??

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.