hey guys i just started getting some problems from vista i keep getting a popup for almost everyprogram saying "a problem cause the program to stop working correctly". i also reformated, before i reformated it would also get a black screen and my videocard fan would speed up. that is not happening anymore but i am still getting those program error popups. any help would be great.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Actually a weird looking bsod, the 0x000000000000041790 and the rest of them have a way more zeros than im use to seeing .

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bug check has a value of 0x0000001A. This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.

copied from this website [microsoft ]http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/ms793604.aspx

Was the system custom built or is it a oem (ex. dell, gateway etc.)? If it was custom built chances are the ram is mismatched or the timings are incorrectly specified in bios. If its oem have you ever installed more ram to the system?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.