looking back, yes, that is how it seems. I did mean to reply to that post. but I didn't realise how badly we poached the thread.

CaperJack:
PM me when you start the new thread.

looking back, yes, that is how it seems. I did mean to reply to that post. but I didn't realise how badly we poached the thread.

CaperJack:
PM me when you start the new thread.

nah ,don't use Pm ,and don't need to start new post ,i like posting unrelated stuff in other peoples post !lol

I would also like to see the thread about customer responses going somewhere, so caperjack, thats now 2 of us wanting you to start it somewhere. Is this thread now hijacked?

Is this thread now hijacked?

Nah, it belonged to Half twist BoB anyway

Well, there ya go... I often rework ppl's monickers, caper, mostly for simplicity, mostly keep them in my head..... mine for Bob was Twisted Bob, but i didn dare address him as that.
Absolutely no offence in that, Bob, it's just easier to think than your proper room name.
And Bob, if you are not using your own machine in those pc lounges then it must be an effect of an aura about there, your's or the earth's.

yeah,it would have been twisted if he had used the #360.lol

"Twisted" Have you been talking to my friends? LOL
What is the name of the new thread you started in Tips and Tweaks?
I am going to mark this thread as solved but I still have no idea how or why I am am having all this trouble with only Daniweb. I am not going to get a sensible solution from any one here but at least it was interesting to read your replies.

"Twisted" Have you been talking to my friends? LOL
What is the name of the new thread you started in Tips and Tweaks?
I am going to mark this thread as solved but I still have no idea how or why I am am having all this trouble with only Daniweb. I am not going to get a sensible solution from any one here but at least it was interesting to read your replies.

Things' laughable not to do with you Computer

Aww... he's given up on us. That cuts deep... really hurts.
Sorry we're useless some of the time, Bob

Aww... he's given up on us. That cuts deep... really hurts.
Sorry we're useless some of the time, Bob

ah!he'll be alright ,as long as he doesn't go that other 180 and be fully twisted .lol

I have been the whole 360 many times but it makes no difference, I end up where I started every time, with no answer!!
I even tried to change my user name to "Twisted" to make it easier for some!!
I haven't given up on you, only on this question and I would never consider any of you as "USELESS" at any time, keep up the good work as I have a lot of respect for people like you that are only there to help others and expecting very little in return.
Did you hear about the person that contacted Microsoft asking to speak to Jack as the instructions talked about a "phone jack"

sounds like an urban legend

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.