When I try to view wmp video, the content is somehow reverse colored or just different colors, so it becomes weird looking. Every now and then I have to adjust the hue and the contrast in video settings tab, but it very much gets annoying to do it everytime. This occurs to every video I try to play including strem video. I currently have the most updated and current Windows Media Player 10. Please help me!!!.

When I try to view wmp video, the content is somehow reverse colored or just different colors, so it becomes weird looking. Every now and then I have to adjust the hue and the contrast in video settings tab, but it very much gets annoying to do it everytime. This occurs to every video I try to play including strem video. I currently have the most updated and current Windows Media Player 10. Please help me!!!.

Not totally sure but it could be you video card getting bad ,have you tried a different video viewer to view the files.Video Viewers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.