When I try to view wmp video, the content is somehow reverse colored or just different colors, so it becomes weird looking. Every now and then I have to adjust the hue and the contrast in video settings tab, but it very much gets annoying to do it everytime. This occurs to every video I try to play including strem video. I currently have the most updated and current Windows Media Player 10. Please help me!!!.

Contributors
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

When I try to view wmp video, the content is somehow reverse colored or just different colors, so it becomes weird looking. Every now and then I have to adjust the hue and the contrast in video settings tab, but it very much gets annoying to do it everytime. This occurs to every video I try to play including strem video. I currently have the most updated and current Windows Media Player 10. Please help me!!!.

Not totally sure but it could be you video card getting bad ,have you tried a different video viewer to view the files.Video Viewers

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.