Need help using win me had virus,cleaned virus now on startup files missing and cannot open programs.Can I restor files by reloading me or can I get files from some where. Need to fix whithout loosing any drivers or data because cannot openj programs to backup data.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Need help using win me had virus, cleaned virus now on startup files missing and cannot open programs. Can I restore files by reloading me or can I get files from somewhere. Need to fix without losing any drivers or data because cannot open programs to backup data.

Is your Win ME CD full or upgrade? You can do a full in-place reinstall with no loss of data, but the procedure varies slightly.

Have full and upgrade me cd. cannot start me setup from disc says cannot find windows system although can find file.Can I run setup like a new install with boot disk.Is this recomended

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.