Hi everyone, does anyone here know if it possible to set the computer to use a different language for everything, including keyboard layouts, and everything on screen to be that foreign language too. I run and english UK version of windows XP. I have tried adding more languages using the language toolbar but that only seems to set the keyboard layout, and nothing else. Any ideas ?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi everyone, does anyone here know if it possible to set the computer to use a different language for everything, including keyboard layouts, and everything on screen to be that foreign language too. I run and english UK version of windows XP. I have tried adding more languages using the language toolbar but that only seems to set the keyboard layout, and nothing else. Any ideas ?

Yea. I think if you go to word perfect (have all windowes cd's near you), and click try to convert lanuge. it may be on the side opshons.then it will say at one point insert (i for get the cd name) and istert it and complete what it says.

what ? lol Microsoft Word ? Is that system wide or will it just be for Word or Office, I am hoping to change the entire computer to use a different language.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.