When signing into windows live hotmail, I get the ninemsn headlines, see below. the headlines have not changed and there is no option to close the headlines or stop them coming into your windowslive hotmail. Any suggestions thanks jen

ninemsn headlines

Toddler's death 'suspicious'
Sydney train driver haunted by near miss
Shane Warne slams surgery rumours
Police seize 60 tonnes of illegal tobacco
More on ninemsn

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

not sure,although i have 2 hotmail acct i use windows live mail 2011 to open them avoiding the hotmail web page altogether.

don't think you will be able to change what news Windows Live shows on there web pages.

post a link to the login site you use if you want so i can see exactly what you mean

You can't take away the ads

You sign into Windowslive hotmail, then the Inbox pops up it has the headings across the top, windowslive, hotmail,(12), Messenger, skydrive, ninemsn.

So before you go into your inbox (12) it has the advertising on the right hand side of your screen with a picture of a child and then the headlines. It is just disconcerting to see the same head line every time you sign in. thanks for the information cheers jen

, ninemsn headlines

Toddler's death 'suspicious'
Sydney train driver haunted by near miss
Shane Warne slams surgery rumours
Police seize 60 tonnes of illegal tobacco
More on ninemsn

You can close the ads but you can't remove the news headlines.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.