Hi guys n gals,
I get a microsoft internet explorer pop up saying

'Out of line memory at line 94'
regularly when i open up my browser, any one of you experienced people know how to get rid? :mrgreen:
Cheers Dougie

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by dougiedickson

Go to Internet Options/Advanced and take the check mark out of enable 3rd party browser extensions.

Go to Internet Options/Advanced and take the check mark out of enable 3rd party browser extensions.

That really helps get rid of some annoyances of those Pop Ups.

That really helps get rid of some annoyances of those Pop Ups.

It you'll also get rid of any toolbars or other internet explorer plug-ins but it's better this way and more secure. He should not be using Internet Explorer anyways. Firefox is the best!

It you'll also get rid of any toolbars or other internet explorer plug-ins but it's better this way and more secure. He should not be using Internet Explorer anyways. Firefox is the best!

Thanks a lot , it's great to know theres guys like you out there. I did have firefox once but i dont remember why i got rid of it now, sure there was a good reason though!. Thanks again Dougie

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.