Hi guys n gals,
I get a microsoft internet explorer pop up saying

'Out of line memory at line 94'
regularly when i open up my browser, any one of you experienced people know how to get rid? :mrgreen:
Cheers Dougie

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Go to Internet Options/Advanced and take the check mark out of enable 3rd party browser extensions.

Go to Internet Options/Advanced and take the check mark out of enable 3rd party browser extensions.

That really helps get rid of some annoyances of those Pop Ups.

That really helps get rid of some annoyances of those Pop Ups.

It you'll also get rid of any toolbars or other internet explorer plug-ins but it's better this way and more secure. He should not be using Internet Explorer anyways. Firefox is the best!

It you'll also get rid of any toolbars or other internet explorer plug-ins but it's better this way and more secure. He should not be using Internet Explorer anyways. Firefox is the best!

Thanks a lot , it's great to know theres guys like you out there. I did have firefox once but i dont remember why i got rid of it now, sure there was a good reason though!. Thanks again Dougie

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.