I have a windows 7 64 bit Laptop, & two internet wireless sourses. What I would like to know, if it is possible for a PC or Laptop to work properly with 2 wireless conections at the same time.

Again, I apologise if I appear ignorant.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Why in the world you need 2 wireless connection? Eventhough it is alright to have 2 wireless connection.

One's from my BT (British Telecom) Router & the other is a dongle from 3. I used them conjointly just in case one does not work properly, but usually, not both at the same time. My Laptop sometimes goes very slow. I use the dongle when I go out & in an area with no, or weak signal.

Usually it will not afftect your laptop or desktop. Not that I know of but if your computer is slow it might be due to something else. Do a periodic software housekeeping like disk clean up, disk defrag, scan for virus etc..

Can anybody provide me with some idea or advise on how to get rid of "Mysearchdial". I have tried all kind of things & the annoying thing is still there. Apparently it has a good hold on my PC. My Laptop is an Acer Aspire & I'm running Windows 7 64bit.

If anybody can assist me in this issue, I'll really appreciate it.

Member Avatar for waleed_1

Bobsn28 you can use (Yet another cleaner) in your PC to get rid of Mysearchdial

The laptop uses only one web connection, inspite of how many connections you are connected to. Either you can connect to LAN or wireless at a time , but both can't be connected simultaneously.

They will both connect but the TCP/IP stack will only handle calls from one device at a time. It will connect to the wireless connection in preference. Why slow? Try using a cable and disabling the 'Wireless connections' If you get a faster connection then you might like to consider, not having the dongle or W/nic active at the same time. It a question of elimination. What firewall are you using, hopefully you are are not using multiple security products. Have you another device which can connect and is it as slow? Is the laptop slow on the dongle no matter where you are?

Reply to Bobsn28 Accquire Anti malware Bytes the 'free' version install update and then boot the system in 'safe mode' and run the ANti malware use the full scan, delete the junkware,malware. Look for 'Search protect' Registry Pro' 'Conduit' Babylon toolbar' 'My **** anything' remove uninstall and get rid of. Do a through system clean up use the Disk clean up tools.

All those ones listed attack me all the time

Should be an app out there that enables interlacing of two connections using 2 separate accounts using 2 modems (wifi or otherwise ) - I seem to recall support for such a config using dial-up modems

One wireless connection is ok? Why two?

i think 2 wireless connection is important because both is used by need.

it is ok, to complete the need of every one..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.