Hello, I don't know too much about computers, but I wonder if any of you out there could please please HELP ME...

I own a IBM T23 thinkpad laptop.
The problem with the laptop is as follows:
When switched on within a minute or so a clicking noise is heard... Perhaps from the internal hardrive... a few seconds after this clicking noise the system crashes and the page is frozen :eek:

Then the BSOD appears [Blue Screen of Death as known by some IT wizz kids :lol: ]

On this blue screen it reads:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
KERNEL_STAKE_INPAGE_ERROR
(Then states to check if all hardware or software has been properly installed)
then says:
... ***STOP:0X00000077 (0XC000000E,0XC000000E, 0X0000000, 0X00550000)
... and then states:
Beginning dump of physical memory.

I wonder if anyone has any idea of what this may be...

If you need anymore information please let me know....
Thank you so much for your time.

;)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Several things:

1) Is there any reason you've posted the same, exact message 3 times now, at varying times?

2) If you want a response, I will recommend that you don't put your entire message in blue bold.

3) If you do decide to post, be sure to post your thread inside the correct forum

The first time you posted this, you put it inside the Linux forum. Now, you're posting it inside the XP forum.

4) Lastly, don't, ever, start multiple threads with the exact same message. It also seems like you tried to get more hits by changing the topic and color. Nice try.

Moved to the correct forum.:-|

Several things:

1) Is there any reason you've posted the same, exact message 3 times now, at varying times?

2) If you want a response, I will recommend that you don't put your entire message in blue bold.

3) If you do decide to post, be sure to post your thread inside the correct forum

The first time you posted this, you put it inside the Linux forum. Now, you're posting it inside the XP forum.

4) Lastly, don't, ever, start multiple threads with the exact same message. It also seems like you tried to get more hits by changing the topic and color. Nice try.

Moved to the correct forum.:-|

:evil:IM Glad IT got on your nerves!!!
Now where to begin...

FIRSTLY IF you have not got the answer im looking for... HERE'S A THOUGHT -:idea: DON'T REPLY... your WASTING my time...

Secondly don't EVEN bother giving out orders... BECAUSE people DON'T tend to listen... EsPECIALLY IN the tone you've used...

THIRDLY - TRY REPLYING TO A POST THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT...

FOURTHLY - Do yourself a favour and ... GO get some knowledge if you want to reply to a post THAT u've go no clue on...

HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD THT WELL :mrgreen:

OH YES AND WOTS SO BAD ABOUT BLUE TEXT HEE HEE :cool:

:evil:IM Glad IT got on your nerves!!!
Now where to begin...

FIRSTLY IF you have not got the answer im looking for... HERE'S A THOUGHT -:idea: DON'T REPLY... your WASTING my time...

Secondly don't EVEN bother giving out orders... BECAUSE people DON'T tend to listen... EsPECIALLY IN the tone you've used...
THIRDLY - TRY REPLYING TO A POST THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT...

FOURTHLY - Do yourself a favour and ... GO get some knowledge if you want to reply to a post THAT u've go no clue on...

OH YES AND WOTS SO BAD ABOUT BLUE TEXT HEE HEE

IM Glad IT got on your nerves!!!

Um...it didn't. Those are just the rules put in place by Daniweb. Mabe you should read them sometimes.

FIRSTLY IF you have not got the answer im looking for... HERE'S A THOUGHT - DON'T REPLY... your WASTING my time...

Well you're definitely wasting my time, especially since I volunteer all my time helping all those less intelligent then me, such as you.

Secondly don't EVEN bother giving out orders... BECAUSE people DON'T tend to listen.

1) Not an order, just appying site rules
2) People don't listen: That's quite blatant, just look at you.

Ha, you're funny.

Oh, and I'm closing the thread, by the way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.