Hi would you please help me to fix this poblem when i start my pc. where i run windows Xp .Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\fhxpsmrx.dll

parthipan

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

boot into safe mode, and delete that file. it ain't a genuine thing. Then in normal mode, assuming you can get there, follow instructions in the stickies in virus and nasties forum re hijackthis. post a log... In fact, repost in that forum with your problem and a log.

parthi, i'm pleased that simple fix worked for you [contact via pm], but some trojan built that randomly generated file name and you may have other traces you would like cleared. So if you wish, download and save this file [hijack this] to a new folder alongside your program files and start it by dclicking the .exe file, close ALL windows and apps, and run it [in normal windows mode] by pressing Scan and save a logfile, and then post it in the virus forum..
http://216.180.233.162/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe
cheers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.