I was just wondering if I could get some help with this:

Critically evaluate the effect of changes to Windows Xp's parameters and variables on its performance

Before you say anything, bare in mind please that I'm not asking for an answer, I am simply wondering if anyone could explain the above question in a way I can understand, because I don't know for the life of me what it means. Thank you :)

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post it as I said i'm new haah, but it is technically XP related.

Thanks guys :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Is this for school or something? Windows never said something like this to me :)
Regards Niek

Where are you seeing this message? I couldn't find any refference to it at M$, and nothing with the exact wording is found when I google it.

Yeah it's for college, sorry I didn't specify.

I don't want the answer though, I've already answered it now, but I'm not sure I've done it right.

If you got given that question, would you assume it meant the editting you can do in regedit and msconfig to help performance?

Your grade.

Composition C

Grammar D

:lol:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.