I cant get any of my sounds to work help

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I think you need to give us more info - e.g. is this is a problem on an otherwise unchanged system, do you have a sound card or using audio from the motherboard, ..............

i have an audio from the motherboard

go to control panel and there should be a sound device icon click it and make sure the volume is turned up

go to control panel and there should be a sound device icon click it and make sure the volume is turned up

If that did not work, try checking the software installations for the mobo - I had this problem with Intel.

3 places to check:

1. Dumb question, but do you have speakers attached? I bought a used computer, and ran it for two days before I realized I didn't get any speakers with it.

2. Volume Control (found in Start / Programs / Accessories / Entertainment). It's a small screen audio mixer with sliders for various sources on the soundcard.

3. Enter Control Panel / Sound and Audio Devices / Hardware and make sure your hardware is installed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.