Samah 0 Newbie Poster

:?: Hi,
this is my first time in this site, so help me out,
I have 3 problems on 3 different PCs,
1) I have ASDL connection at my work , I updated the Internet Explorer to 7, it caused a lot of trouble sometimes and other times it works great, any way, one of the sites that I need are (www.aci.org.jo) and it wouldn't open very good with IE7 at first then it did not open at all, so I had to remove IE7, but the site is just opening the front page , when I ask for any other page on the same it give me the (IE has encountered an error and will be closed) , no body helped me, please help.

2) my sister pc, had a problem with the keyboard, like it was not connected, it gives a message on startup, now after connecting a good one, it says that something is full and gives options from the Fs either to open anyway or enter the sittings region? what to do to eliminate this problem?

3) I have webshots on my pc, I copy the collections to a cd, so that my sisters can have them also, only by copying the same to the (my documents) folder, recently my other sister start having the message during copying that some file is curropted and that downloading will stop, and after she stopped and while she is working on the pc, it shot down. even when the screen saver started, it stopped suddenly and a blank black window came and stopped the screen saver, what is wrong?

Please help,
Samah... :rolleyes: