hello all.

pls i need assistance on a project work on comparative study of computer network security.
i would really appraciate if any one can guide me on how i can go about developing or writing this project.
its due for submission in two months, but my concern is that i feel that the topic is very wide and dont know where to start from, or what it entails.

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hello all.

pls i need assistance on a project work on comparative study of computer network security.
i would really appraciate if any one can guide me on how i can go about developing or writing this project.
its due for submission in two months, but my concern is that i feel that the topic is very wide and dont know where to start from, or what it entails.

thanks

thanks cguan_77

but i would like to enquire if u have more that what i read from the link to the site u gave me.
i really appreciate ur assistance, and i strongly feel like adding your name to the list a people that assisted me with the project, unfortunately, i dont know your name.

hope to hear from u soon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.