I am confusing about where software development outsourcing are in better quality ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I've worked with others on outsourcing for over a decade and never found it to be due to the country.

It's still the quality of the staff and let's add this: Your contract. Some contracts forget to add metrics about quality.

PS. Between my buddy and I we've been to Russia, India, China, Taiwan, Columbia, Canada, USA and other countries. It's always been a people, company and contracts that drive the quality.

It will be biased to select one country as the best country to outsource software development.
In my view the following are the best countries to outsource software development:

• Poland
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Pakistan
  • Germany
  • Ukraine
  • Russia

@rproffitt @Naheedmir sorry guys but you failed for cheapest trick in online spam.

OP did not really cared about development outsourcing, cons and pros. He just wanted to use his signature that goes to "drums roll" ta-da to some outsourcing company. Classic forum link click advertising. Few years back this would be deleted, not sure about recent rules... Looks like signature link is OK

commented: Dani wrote it was OK. Why? Log out and you don't see the tagline as well as it's not seen by SEO robots. +15

Content isn’t just for the benefit of the OP. Regardless of motivation behind why it was started in the first place, there’s nothing wrong with having the discussion. 99.5% of our traffic comes from people coming from a google search to read a discussion whose participants are long gone.

Plus, i prefer to moderate content when necessary and not to police motivation. You’re not going to understand the motivation behind an anonymous person who posted text on the Internet 90% of the time, and there’s nothing wrong with having a different motivation than the next fella.

As was pointed out, member profiles and forum signatures offer absolutely no benefit for SEO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.