I was working for one site its PR was 0, and within 15 days there is a substantial increase in the “Page Rank Value” (PR) of website from 0 to 2. How can i view my previous page rank for my site. I want to know if there is any tool through which i can view my previous page rank value position of my site? Please reply sooooon...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I don't know of any tools that save the old PR toolbar value in their database. However, I seriously would not spend much time thinking about it ... Google's toolbar PR value is massively overrated and very inaccurate ........ by design. Google spits out the wrong info on purpose.

yeah, i wouldn't worry about the old PR, I would just keep working to increase your PR to 3 now.

Some time ago, I actually created manually an excel sheet to monitor keyword results and pagerank of several sites. After a few weeks, I abandoned the project. Why? These numbers dont really push the bottom line.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.