Hello guys I'm new today and I was wondering if anyone has a space open for me to advertise my banner, or ideas on how I can promote, advertise etc.

It's a "FREE" site that offers cash and gifts from Amazon.com

SNIP

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

There are numerous places to promote your banner online. Traffic exchanges, banner exchanges and social networks.

Hi, you are welcome to advertise your banner on my website auction site if you contact me via the website with details i will add your banner free of charge...

so you want to place your banner on somoneelse website. this will cost you , like 50-200$ week/month fee depnds on the website!

"Website Banner Ads"

Today I am going to educate you, what you have is a specific Banner that you want to draw an audience to, Banner impressions on most sites take up about 20 seconds of time if you’re surfing, what you want is an audience geared to your Banner style. Most PTC sites can help you there are some that are quite reasonable and you can get thousands of banner impressions for little cost. They all deal with credit cards and PayPal.

I know a lot about Banner ads, and I run a Site that hosts them, contact me and I'll set you up with a geared audience for that style of Banner and allow you to see many targeted ways to get the Banner across yearly even.

hi..i have a banner that i want advertise..can i advertise it on your site?

I know that it ost money to create a banner, advertise it in a site, and put it in a network, like DART or Pointroll.

You can advertise here on DaniWeb ;)

Usually it cost from 10$ to 100$ month/year. Price depends on the site you are advertising on.

you can try buysellads website, they are doing good in banner ads business. just have a try.

Usually it cost from 10$ to 100$ month/year. Price depends on the site you are advertising on.

Actually, online ad campaigns can be in the hundreds of thousands or even the millions, even though that's still just a small slice compared to the advertising dollars poured into TV and radio.

But, yes, you can start out small. The barrier to entry is very low online.

u can promote ur banner on free websites.................

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.