How can i make money through a website.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Having something to sell will often earn you money.

Or having somewthing to say that people are willing to read and selling advertising and/or using pay-per-click

Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn a lot of money.It refers to selling someone else's product and get upto 50% of the product's price.Choose the best product & sell it.

There are so many ways to make money online these days that It can be very overwhelming. I found in the past that when I focussed on something that I was not interested in I would quickly lose motivation and pretty much give up on the stuff before I began to make any real money.
One of the best ways to make money online is to a) build a list b) sell your own digital products. I have recently began a website www.Konradicool.com on which I explain the step by steps of earning a online income. I am following a mentors advice so I'm still not there yet but I guess over the next few weeks I should begin to notice results. Would be awesome to find out how you are going with your online money making success and maybe share Idea's
Either way check out my page and let me know what you think
Regards
Konrad

There are number of ways to make money through a website like placing ads, affiliate marketing, selling something, offering services etc.

Hey KristinaRoy, how long have you been making money online and if so what were your most successful strategies?
Regards
Konrad

Konrad, I am making money since 2008 through placing Google ads on my blog. I update my blogs regularly with fresh content and share unique information for visitors.

Congratulations, May I ask what niche's you are apart of?
Regards
Konrad

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.