Gaming wiz 0 Light Poster

Hi guyz , i am planning to build a new system and i need some help choosing the right parts for my use, basically im just gona use it for light gaming -as i have another beast for heavy gaming.

these are the specs of my current pc :-
amd 6400 3.2Ghz @3.4
asus m3a32-mvp deluxe wifi edition
2GB Kingston HyperX
asus ati 3870 oc'd edition
thermaltake tough power 500w
thermaltake m9 window
western digital 250GB 16mb cache
lite-on dvd-r light scribe

but for my new pc im going with a mATX form factor

i like something thats heavy, strong, rigid and above all - i want it to be quality and i really like boards that are black and all solid state capictors

i was thinking something like this :-

antec mini p180
asus p5e-vm hdmi
intel e8400 or 8500

i want a psu thats really good in quality , i dont care about the power aslong as its over 430watts and fits in my case - basically i need something that keeps my hardware safe and pc runing stable (money is not a prob as i think that the psu is the most important part in the pc)

2) cpu cooler - light and good cooling i was thinking abt the zalman cnps9700nt but its too heavy , i dont mind water cooling

3) Gfx anything normal would do - better if it was black and solid state capacitors `preferably something by xfx

4) ram- something fast and high quality (dont mind if there were no heat spreaders

5)i was thinking of going with creative's x ram , what do u guyz think?

im sorry for making this so long , but i have built many pc's that were just not good for me -coz i have a tiny problem of how things look - so i really need somthing that quality and btw im not into the whole lights in the pc thing - i just like stabilty and performance.

thanks in advance for any input and sorry for asking so many qestions

thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.