my system is celeron 2 ghz, 1 GB ram with 4o GB hdd, it has intel 845 chipset motherboard, it is ver slow. I have applied classic theme and also removed wallpaper but still very slow, how to speed it up
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.