I hv an assignment to look at the common operational problems such as auto-restart errors,blue screen error,system lock-up,device drivers failures,application install,start or load failure.
Besides,i also hv d pc that doesnt allow me to install new programs by outputting the following msg"cannot read from cd" or "please insert the installation cd" even if i inserted one.
Please help me resolve from this kind of errors!!!

I hv an assignment to look at the common operational problems such as auto-restart errors,blue screen error,system lock-up,device drivers failures,application install,start or load failure.
Besides,i also hv d pc that doesnt allow me to install new programs by outputting the following msg"cannot read from cd" or "please insert the installation cd" even if i inserted one.
Please help me resolve from this kind of errors!!!

base on your thread what is it that you need help with exactly. do you want help with the error message and what to do in the event they happen?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.