Can I try to conect my laptop to my TV? Becuase I cleand fan from the dust but it hapend again...
I am not sure what cable should I use on Fujitsu Simens Amilo (HDMI or VGA)?

I am using HP pavilion g6..when I am starting the lappy the capslock key starts blinking and the fan get start but screen is blank

If you have another desktop screen nearby.Connect that for a day or two check if your screen shows some light while booting.If it does that means your screen is ok and it will work.The connection might be loose.It will get corrected automatically dont worry.

I am using HP pavilion g6..when I am starting the lappy the capslock key starts blinking and the fan get start but screen is blank

You need to take it to your local repair shop. HP's are well known for graphics processor failure after severe overheating. I work in a local repair shop and we deal with more HP's than all the other makes put together.

i was using windows eight and one day i insatall ios program but the wellcome screen is normal but after i entered my password it becomes enter i can just see only the cursor please what shall i do

i was using windows eight and one day i insatall ios program but the wellcome screen is normal but after i entered my password it becomes blaken i can just see only the cursor please what shall i do

How can you start a computer that you tell us to unplug, take battery out, and hold syart button for 20 seconds?

Votes + Comments
it will still be on

What you can do is unplugged everthing that connects to the computer. Next you take out the battery. Then unscrew the thing where the memory card is stored. Then take the memory card out. Then wait for 30 seconds and put the memory card back in. Then screw the screw back in then push the power button. Hope that works!

can someone help explain how to fix laptop screen whiel it turn black but puting on charge you can still see the batrie sign showing it is charging. but can't turn on.

i was using a dell laptop, then after a week without using i found that the screen when black when i on it, but puting onto power you can see the batrei giving signal that it is cherging. can someone help me out with some ideas.

Unplug the AC adapter, remove the battery, and finally hold the power button for 20 seconds. Now, the AC adapter should be reconnected to a working power outlet. Thereafter you have to see whether the laptop is receiving the power. Now turn on the laptop, you will be asked did you see Toshiba home screen and you have to see the whether the Windows started normally. If it does then the issue has been resolved. http://qwikfix.co.uk/toshiba-customer-service/

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.