Can I try to conect my laptop to my TV? Becuase I cleand fan from the dust but it hapend again...
I am not sure what cable should I use on Fujitsu Simens Amilo (HDMI or VGA)?

I am using HP pavilion g6..when I am starting the lappy the capslock key starts blinking and the fan get start but screen is blank

If you have another desktop screen nearby.Connect that for a day or two check if your screen shows some light while booting.If it does that means your screen is ok and it will work.The connection might be loose.It will get corrected automatically dont worry.

I am using HP pavilion g6..when I am starting the lappy the capslock key starts blinking and the fan get start but screen is blank

You need to take it to your local repair shop. HP's are well known for graphics processor failure after severe overheating. I work in a local repair shop and we deal with more HP's than all the other makes put together.

i was using windows eight and one day i insatall ios program but the wellcome screen is normal but after i entered my password it becomes enter i can just see only the cursor please what shall i do

i was using windows eight and one day i insatall ios program but the wellcome screen is normal but after i entered my password it becomes blaken i can just see only the cursor please what shall i do

It could be a GPU related problem try taking the GPU out and putting it back in

How can you start a computer that you tell us to unplug, take battery out, and hold syart button for 20 seconds?

commented: it will still be on +0

What you can do is unplugged everthing that connects to the computer. Next you take out the battery. Then unscrew the thing where the memory card is stored. Then take the memory card out. Then wait for 30 seconds and put the memory card back in. Then screw the screw back in then push the power button. Hope that works!

Yeah...u alls was right ..its work perfectly..thank you very much..

can someone help explain how to fix laptop screen whiel it turn black but puting on charge you can still see the batrie sign showing it is charging. but can't turn on.

may be the screen need to be change

i was using a dell laptop, then after a week without using i found that the screen when black when i on it, but puting onto power you can see the batrei giving signal that it is cherging. can someone help me out with some ideas.

Unplug the AC adapter, remove the battery, and finally hold the power button for 20 seconds. Now, the AC adapter should be reconnected to a working power outlet. Thereafter you have to see whether the laptop is receiving the power. Now turn on the laptop, you will be asked did you see Toshiba home screen and you have to see the whether the Windows started normally. If it does then the issue has been resolved. http://qwikfix.co.uk/toshiba-customer-service/

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop model # PSLCOU_O1SO1F. I can hear it running all the lites or on just as the screen is working fine. I do not understand why the screen want stop being black. I have done all the take the battiier out and then taking the power cord out and holding the power key down for a few sec, to minutes. I have tried it all the power button in setting down into it a little bit. I have not had it long. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hi I am so sorry my name is Susan Lee! I just posted a problem with my laptop on here.

@Michelle_15. You've posted a plea for help on page 9 of a 13 year old discussion. Do yourself a favor and make a new post with all the details since here, it's just like what a Vogon did with the intergalactic bypass plans.

ARTHUR DENT: Yes! I went round to find them yesterday afternoon. You’d hadn’t exactly gone out of your way to pull much attention to them have you? I mean, like actually telling anybody or anything.
leopard.jpg

The "black screen of death" is usually very easy to repair on a laptop. First turn your computer off by pressing and holding down the start button. Next unplug the computer and then remove the battery. Press and hold down the start button for about 60 seconds. Release the button and plug in the computer. Press the start button and the display should return. If this does not work, try it again up to four times. No results usually indicates a bad mother board. Hope this helps.

the backlight of the monitor burned down? By the way, is it possible to fix it? Is that even possible?

commented: Possible but 1) economical? 2) does your shop/tech do such work? 3) can you get the parts? +15

IT maybe due to RAM error..Here are the solutions:-
1-Take out RAM and clean its edges and put again.
2-Clean RAM edges from Eraser and then put RAM again..

Hops so it Works.. Thankyou

Your laptop need to be repaired because the backlight of your Laptop disapper the manally reason for this reason is that the supply is broken .....Is there somewhere light is ploting on screen but the screen is not resolving than there is reason to be broken screen......frst of all u need to change the display pannel than if it don't resolve than there is hardware issue ....So select any repair shop and repair it ..as soon as possible ....

I think probably you need to change the whole display. Everytime I had such problem I changed the dispay.

commented: 14 years ago. Why are you digging up old posts? +0
commented: Presumably to get that sig spam displayed. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.