I just recently installed my intel core 2 duo in my computer, not sure if thats the problem. Somebody said that I should set something in my BIOS, but I don't know what to configure, hopefully you guys know.
I'm getting this when I try to start up my computer, I get this message after the windows logo.
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xBACC3524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Computer Specs
Motherboard: ASUS P5NSLI
Memory: 4g Corsair DDR2
Video: NVIDIA 8800GT Alpha Wolf Edition 512MB
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500
Hard Drives: 2 Seagates, 1 300G and 1 180G
Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts 500 Watts
CPU Fan/Heatsink: The one that came with my processor

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Give me an IM if you think you can help me at
AIM: mizdachubz

I tried to put in my old P4 E641 Processor. It still gave me the blue screen of death.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.