Hello All,
I'm new to the site! I hope someone can help me. I have a client that has winxo pro on a Compaq desktop evo. The problem is all of a sudden someone was working on it for him and boom some of the web pages no longer display properly in ie 7 or firefox. If I bring up Yahoo the left side iof the page is missing the little icons / graphics and the only background I see is at the top. The rest of the page is white background. Also other sites have links that are black.

Here is what I'ver tried short of a reinstall. reinstalled SP2. Installed latest java. Cleared cache, deleted all offline files, turned off IE and reinstalled IE 7, ran SFC /scannow, ran spybot, adaware and avg spyware. Ran AVG. The system looks really clean, but still taht darn background and graphics just wont show up. I hope someone can help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome! Please go to the correct forum and ask your question there. Try the Windows Xp forum.

In the future, if you've found that your thread or another thread is posted in the wrong forum, please flag it for the moderation team to move. Posting a question more than once violates the "keep it organized" rule and is harder for the mod team to keep track of. Thanks.

Sorry. I'll do that in the future.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.