Ok hi, im back again.
Im getting a BSOD every like 10 minutes sometimes, since my comp was turned off for the night right now it works ok, but who knows, it can happen any second.
I wrote down the error that Im getting.

STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x866A8500, 0x866A8674, 0x80501142).

I wasnt installing anything lately...but somehting makes me think the video driver is a little corrupted or whatever. dont know, but i looked at other threads and maybe some of you can figure out the problem by the error.

Thanks!
-Ed

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

if after blue screen its not returning to os then there might be problem in hard disk,,,, i got the same.

Laptop, or desktop? XP? Stupid question but is it service pack 2 ? Or did you just install it?

Desktop
XP Media Edition
SP2.

OK, never mind that. I've seen that bsod after installing sp2 on machines. Do you have the ability to test the memory or power supply? The 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, ect) is kind of vague. As well it is possible that it would be a HDD error.
-Narrowing down issues would be helpful unless you have received another stop code.

-agita

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.