Okay, my hp laptop worked pretty slow for a 1 year old computer but then i ran a defragmentor one night and woke up in the morining with the disk defragmented, but when i tried to access the internet it could not connect. So i shut it down and went to work. when i got home i booted up, the desktop now takes longer to load and i can access the internet on firefox but i cant search in google or yahoo or any other search engine,it sas loading page and it will say that forever and never load, cant go to myspace, facebook, or youtube but i can go to other sites. plus sometimes explorer restarts, i was downloading a movie the night i was defragmented but i dont know if that had any thing to do with it. Please somebody help me.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try system restore, then run a thorough Spyware/Virus scan.

Sounds like spyware.Try what hug said(anti spyware and system restore).Id also recommend windows repair.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.