Ok, I have a AG13+ v 3.0 mobo with onboard audio. Recently I was watching Tekzilla podcast and audio began cutting out for about 10 seconds then coming back. I thought the driver might have been corrupted so I unisntallled the driver then reinstalled with tthe latest driver from realteks site (v1.91) an error popped up 0x0000227. I then tried to install the the driver from the mobo setup disk and got the error "Hd driver cannot install" :(
Can someone tell me what's going on?!
I have since disabled the onboard HD via BIOS and rebooted then restarted the onboard with the same results.
HELP please! Thank you...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

use device manager to uninstall the sound drivers ., get ccleaner at www.ccleaner.com run the temp file cleaner and registry cleaner sections . reboot computer and when asked to install drivers use the mobo disk you have to reinstall the drivers again .
sounds like the updated drivers weren't the correct one to me !

Device manager gives me:
Faild to uninstall device. Device may be required to boot up computer.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
:)

Device manager gives me:
Faild to uninstall device. Device may be required to boot up computer.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
:)

it gives that message when you try to delete the sound device ,when you disabled the sound before ,was it in device manager or in the bios ,if device manager try disble it in the bios ,
going to bed now will read answer in the morning .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.