After i updated to XP professional service pack 2 i caannot use my D drive at all.Whether i put in a dvd or cd my computer freezes and i have to reboot.
If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated. :D

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have never had that problem, but im sure its fixable. Maybe you should uninstall the drive, and fully take it out of the PC. Then reboot so its not there. Then turn the Pc of, reinstall. The computer should pick it up. I know its not a BIO's problem because its an update issue. I mean they're have been know errors from this so called perfect update, but what can you say its mircoshaft. If this does not work. Please let me know. Ill look in to it.

I have never had that problem, but im sure its fixable. Maybe you should uninstall the drive, and fully take it out of the PC. Then reboot so its not there. Then turn the Pc of, reinstall. The computer should pick it up. I know its not a BIO's problem because its an update issue. I mean they're have been know errors from this so called perfect update, but what can you say its mircoshaft. If this does not work. Please let me know. Ill look in to it.

Thanks i will give it a go and let you know.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.