hi ,

i am karanth. i am having problems to log on to msn passport, hence unable to log on to messenger as well as hotmail. hotmail just doesnt open so as soem websites such as nature.com expedia. i even unable to log on to my library webite , library.qmul.ac.uk.
i followed a thread and some suggestion sgiven there. i have downloaded spywares, spybot, ad-aware, CWshredder and others as suggested.,but no luck. help please!

thanks

k

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

are you on a home pc or in uni/college/school? if so they prob block it.. if home PC what firewall? try disabeling it see if it then works..

when you try to sign into msn it will give you an error if you can't log in What is it?

hi . thanks for getting back. I access my laptop in uni. no, i dont have firewall. i am able to log on to msn.passport thru other computers in the department. the error code i am getting on messenger is 80072efd. Does this make any sense?
thanks once again for teh help
k

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.