When i start my computer, It show Window XP Logo and progress after finished this, The blue screen appear and nothing going on except mouse cursor that can move. I try to start in safe mode it show only black screen with the mouse cursor too. Please help me! :(

Thanks in davanced

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Try to check your HDD using a software like HDD Regenerator. Maybe you have bad blocks on it. I had a similar problem after blackout. Then I loaded under WinPE from a boot CD and checked my HDD, repair only one bad block and the OS started to boot normally.

Hi,
There are many things that you could try but without a lot more information, the best I could suggest to you is to do a Windows repair from your OS disk. if you don't know how, search the net for it, there are many good sites out there that will even show you how to do it.

Hi,
There are many things that you could try but without a lot more information, the best I could suggest to you is to do a Windows repair from your OS disk. if you don't know how, search the net for it, there are many good sites out there that will even show you how to do it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.