my msn messenger is not working but get this, it says... "signing into .NET Service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"..............of course this seems to be total bs because it says on a msn site that messenger is running smoothly, o ya, one more thing, it only says this when i am trying to log into my one account, brunet_10@hotmail.com, but an older account which ive also had, works fine. password and everything is correct....what the problem is, thats for you to find out, cuz im stumped, have i dl a virus or something that has done this, good question! PLEASE HELP ME!

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

I've had this problem before, and have yet been able to access the site with other accounts. However i did find that it was a temporary one and put it down to the faulty hotmail account being housed on a server that is probably undergoing some kind of maintenance work.

Try accessing again tommorow and it should be ok.

/he says

Thanx, it first occured on the 6th, and its now the 8th, but i will still continue to wait. I'm just glad that someone had some idea about it, because i was totally lost. i even searched through my whole registry just to check if some outside program got onto my computer and was targeting that email account, lol, at least i know i don't have to do that again, lol

Member Avatar for

dude its still not working and iv tryed everything...................help me

MSN has been having many problems lately, finally working for me again.

Member Avatar for

I've had this problem before, and have yet been able to access the site with other accounts. However i did find that it was a temporary one and put it down to the faulty hotmail account being housed on a server that is probably undergoing some kind of maintenance work.

i try to sign in my msn everyday but it doesnt work if you know how to work it can you pleace tell me.
thanx

Member Avatar for

my msn messenger is not working but get this, it says... "signing into .NET Service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"..............of course this seems to be total bs because it says on a msn site that messenger is running smoothly, o ya, one more thing, it only says this when i am trying to log into my one account, brunet_10@hotmail.com, but an older account which ive also had, works fine. password and everything is correct....what the problem is, thats for you to find out, cuz im stumped, have i dl a virus or something that has done this, good question! PLEASE HELP ME!

I have a problem with msn as welll and it relly does mi head in cos i cant chat to all mi mates and av got noying to do when am bored in the 6 weeks holidays am so bored. I have a password and everything but when i try to sign in it just says that " we could not sign you in to net.passport cos there is a problem with your internet connection." It also says that i have a problem something about 180X0000 or something. I no for a fact that there is not a problem with my internet connection cos it works perfectly all the time en i can ave it on while i am signing on. pllllllzzzzzz someone help me i am suffering a social downfall!!! thank you! me

Member Avatar for

my msn messenger is not working...when i go 2 sign in it tells me 2 troubleshoot, so i troubleshoot but it tells me that "you may not have internet connectivity" what a load of crap...if i didnt have connectivity then i wouldnt be writing this letter right now!!!!! can someone please help me?!?!

check your explorer guys ... is your explorer running ?? Is your content advisor enabled ?? disable it and then try again.

Member Avatar for

I have also had this problem and it took me, way long to work it out,but throurgh try try again and a lot of reading & askin friends etc.
What i did in the end was you should have a place in your computor where you save your settings (reading again , you should save your settings often & always before downloading anything or installing anything , as opon install most of them can change these settings)
left click on start , open all programes go to accessories,then system tools,then system restore.create a new restore point .Then restore to a time when your messenger was working this works often.My problem was I had just installed nortons virus protection and it reconfigured all my settings even my email wasnt working and my msn said the same as yours.
And always save your settings when your computor is running well. I had to uninstall nortons save my settings when working ok,then reinstall nortons ,restart ,then restore computor to earlier time (when working ok time) & it was sweet.
Hope this works
from oscar.

Member Avatar for

hey im having the same problem with the no internet connectivity crap.i tried the thing were you go 2 start, programs, accessories, system tools.......but i cant find system restore!anything i could use instead?

Member Avatar for

ey yer mines doing the same thing..the old msn works fine tho sept i hate old msn its dodge and my new 1 wont work with ne accounts..ive re downloaded it like 10 times and it still wont work..its been like this for a week now and if it had to do with msn problems over the net wouldnt it be happnin to ppl i know? cause it isnt ,,its really buggin me sum1 plzz help!!

Hey guys and girls! I've had a problem with my messenger for quite a while now and i can't seem to find out why!Whenever i try to sign in, a pop up appears asking me to divert to 'troubleshoot'. When i click this a window appears, but does not do anything. I'm not sure if i have to download troubleshoot or un-install my msn and try again! Please can you help me.

Write back .ya dig.

Member Avatar for

My msn messenger is doing the exact same thing guys!....I have been trying to log on for 2 days now and its the 19th today....sheesh (I wonder whats going on?

Member Avatar for

my msn has been messing up also im not able to sign into hotmail through my normal browser either. DO i have spyware or something?? help me out cause this is getting annoying.

Member Avatar for

I have the exact same problem... Only the other day i was on my sisters laptop and tried to sign in and it worked fine, i then went to my mates and tried it on his computer and it signed in fine too, it just wont sign in on my computer. So i downloaded Gaim and it used that and it worked fine!, up yours Microsoft, Make a decient client!!

Mine dont work either it has a problem called troublershooter i cnt get on and i needa see ma mates !!!!! :evil: im really really confused guys help me HOW CAN I FIX THIS !!!! :rolleyes:

my msn smilys arnt working :(

Try accessing again tommorow and it should be ok.

/he says

im getting well angry wit msn messenger it ant worked for a week now evrytime i sign in it says it failed cos of .netpassport on da web its fine n den when it does sign in i talk 2 sum1 4 bout a min den it signs its self out again n i cant get on msn .co.uk or .com n emessenger dont work HELP!!!

hiiiiiiiii

I can sign into MSN like normal ,, every time I turn on my PC ,, but when A friend wants to talk to me and I go to reply to them ,, MSN shuts down ,, dose any one know why and how I can fix this problem ,, than x ROB

E-mail me robshotgun@hotmail.com !!

same shit happened to me 4 almost a year now. no success at all. it happens to any account you enter. someone plz find a solution to this problem.:@

heyy my msn is not working... when i need to sign in it gives me and "send error report" WHY ?? plzz help !!
btw it was working fine today but it suddenly stoped !!

My msn keeps saying signing into
window live messenger failed because the service is temporliy univalibe please try agian later

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.