I am trying to use vbaxl10.chm in Windows 7 Professional and getting the same script error on everything I click on. The error is "Not Implemented", Line 16, Char 1, URL: mk:@MSITStore:D:\data\EXCEL\vbaxl10.chm::/links/ofvbanli.js. An earlier version of this file doesn't do this. What can I do about it?

Thanks,
Dave

Just for those that end up over here while searching for the solution for the script problem similar to "mk:@MSITStore:D:\data\EXCEL\vbaxl10.chm::/links/ofvbanli.js" when trying to navigate one of the Office 2003 help files. Go to your Office installation folder for your language (For instance "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033" on Windows 7 with Office 2007 with English). There you will find a file with name "MSOHLP11.CHM". Copy this file to the folder in which you stored the Office 2003 help file(s) and the error will be gone forever! The CHM files use this MSOHLP11 file for proper formatting and some icons! So only when they are put in the same folder there will be no problem!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.