Hi!!

I was copying some mp3 music files onto my pen drive (for personal use only ). Now , some of those files which i copied no longer play , even the original files. You can see their icon( Winamp icon ,for instance), they have their proper size and before , and everything seems ok, except ,they wont play on any player . Whats wrong? Can they be repaired ? Please help.

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by J_Search

prakharprakash,

Copying data from one medium to another should be a one-to-one (unless you're performing some sort of conversion). If your pen drive compresses or converts the files then perhaps it's the device's firmware. Try a firmware update. It could be the transfer device, most likely USB, but I doubt this. Try different USB sockets or update the drivers for the current. Lastly, you could jsut have a bad pen. Go to the store and get a new ink well.

J_

Thats fine. Dont mind corrupt mp3 on pen drive. But the original data has got corrupted and is there any way to fix them??
Thanks
Prakhar

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.