hello all of you, i need a serious helping hand: since about two weeks now, three of the four users on my computer have corrupted startup files: their theme has been modified into some grayish thing :twisted: and the access to ms office and outlook have been cut off. Their local settings ("C:\Documents and Settings\USER1\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft") still exist but none of them seems to be able to access these settings. How can I clean my computer? Is this some kind of virus? I have an uptodate McAfee, AdAware, MS Spyware and none of them found something... :o

hello all of you, i need a serious helping hand: since about two weeks now, three of the four users on my computer have corrupted startup files: their theme has been modified into some grayish thing :twisted: and the access to ms office and outlook have been cut off. Their local settings ("C:\Documents and Settings\USER1\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft") still exist but none of them seems to be able to access these settings. How can I clean my computer? Is this some kind of virus? I have an uptodate McAfee, AdAware, MS Spyware and none of them found something... :o

Plz Post the HijackThis Log of the Users which are corrupted in the Viruses,Spyware and other nasties forum

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.