how can I delete all internet sites that are stored to my pc witch I had visited?

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Just Delete all the history of browser or press "ctrl+shift+delete" in browser Click Here to get more updates on computer support

All of hte major browsers have, in their options, the ability to delete history, cached files, cookies, etc...

JorgeM and pawan768 is right, clear your cache, history, traces of cookies... there should be a button for each one :)

Wonder what your trying to hide in that computer ;)

You can simply go to history of the browser and delete the whole history.

Deleting the history from within the browser might not do it. I have noticed that even though I have IE and FireFox set to clear the cache and history on exit there is always "stuff" left behind. For example, after manually clearing the Firefox Cache and exiting, CCleaner reports that I still have 500 KB of cache and 64 KB of download history. Similarly, I still have 8232 KB of cache and 320 KB of history in Internet Explorer.

In any case, even if you are able to delete 100% of the file, keep in mind that while the OS might mark those files as deleted, they still exist on the hard drive until they are overwritten by new data.

So depending on what you are trying to achieve, you need to implement the appropriate solution.

For the truly cautious, CCleaner also has a free-space wiper.

Delete your cookies of your web browser

1 week op never returned ,but 7 replies, all or most saying the same thing,so ill add a different one for IE users ,go to tools /internet options /advanced /scroll down to Security and you will see! empty temp internet folder when browser is closed ,check it off
and if you are using firefor or google browser a google search will show you how to defet temp folders as well

CCleaner is the best solution. Try it.

CCleaner is the best solution. Try it.

been using it for years myself ,along with the setting in internet options

Just Delete all the history of browser or press "ctrl+shift+delete" in browser Click Here to get more updates on computer support

Its really easy to delete all internet sites document stored on your browser. Each browser has option to delete history,coockies, internet cache. You should try to clear them all. Then you will see the magic of no document stored.

After Deleting the Cookies and History from the Browsers; Delete the following folder contents:
Internet Explorer: C:\Users\rajnesh\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5
Firefox: C:\Users\rajnesh\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\umb92psi.default\Cache

Add this to the registry to delete the recent documents from all applications:
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RecentDocs]

Delete your browser's savedHistory , Cookies and Clear Cache Memory.

To do it simply with all browsers in once

Download this software CCleaner

And run it. there is many options

You might want to try using CCLeaner ;)

And then of course there is the registry...
Secret squirrels use FF or Opera and their private browsing sessions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.